Emily M. was due to visit family in New York for the New Year holidays. In the past, Emily suffered from jet lag symptoms at her destination and on return back to the UK. Symptoms included acute dehydration as well as time-sense displacement.
• One on one coaching
• A personal recommended routine to suit her schedule.
• Acclimatization tools to use for the duration of her journey.
• Recommended eating options.
As a result of implementing the P.H.A.R.E. Well™ program, Emily was able to:
1. Rehydrate quickly with a noticeable improvement on how she felt on previous trips.
2. Clock her body on to local time faster.
3. Have more energy.
4. Be present and enjoy the time with family she went to visit.
“I was referred to Christopher by a friend to help me with combating the adverse side-effects I have always suffered from traveling to the States, and I must say that all the things he recommended and the diet he suggested worked extremely well and helped enormously. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who does either a great deal of long-distant travelling by plane or for someone like me who flies occasionally but suffers terribly as a result!” –Emily M